The Hannibal-LaGrange University Campus Community Connectors (CCC) serve as a bridge between HLGU and the community.
Campus Community Connectors are active throughout the year allowing members to participate in a wide variety of activities. You choose the areas which interest you and what you would like to do!
- Booster Banquet
- Campus Blood Drives
- Trojan Turkey Trek
- Move-In Day
- Greeters for recital, musical, and arts events
- Purchase special items for the campus and specific departments
- Food . . . surprises in dorms and at student activities
- Meals with students
- International Students – Host Homes
- Introduction to Hannibal
- Work with public relations office on press releases, articles for HLGU Magazine
- Coordinate with University on seminars, speakers, and lectures
- Calendar updates
- Generate ideas for campus beautification
As a Campus Community Connector member, you will receive free admission to all athletic events, free access to nearly 100,000 volumes at the Roland Library, and the opportunity to attend lectures by nationally-known professors and speakers.
CCC Membership Information
Are you interested in becoming a member of the Hannibal-LaGrange University Campus Community Connectors?
We are currently accepting applications for membership. Membership cost is $5 a year.
CCC Membership Chairwoman